Thursday, August 2, 2012

radios

I just added the GDI-IRDT200 radio to my A/V system and I’m in love with the vast amount of stations I have access to from across the world for free. Everything from police scanners, popular radio stations, podcasts and even access to my Pandora and Sirius subscriptions. I especially love that I can control it all with my iPad! Grace has two models that can be connected to your existing stereo system and four other models that include built-in speakers.
Here is the list of what Vivid Visuals can offer from Grace:
Grace Wi-Fi Tuner GDI-IRDT200
Wi-Fi Tuner Wi-Fi Radio & Media Streamer Model GDI-IRDT200

Plug it in, turn it on and enjoy a world of
music.
 The Grace Wi-Fi Tuner provides digital audio direct from
the internet to your home stereo. Listen to your personal music
collection, over 30,000 internet radio stations, podcast and on demand
Wi-Fi radio content or online music services like Pandora, Live365, and
SIRIUS.
If enjoying Wi-Fi Internet radio music on your home stereo is your
pleasure, the Grace Tuner is for you.
MSRP $219.99
Grace Solo GDI-IRA500
Solo Wi-Fi Radio & Media Streamer Model GDI-IRA500

No comments:

Post a Comment